To set up your business in Australia and grow, not only requires strong, wise accounting services and advice, you also need a wide, network of clever partners and contacts.
We’re so glad you found Abdera. We are the refreshing change your business needs.
Our team have been helping global small businesses and multinational corporations, set up business in Australia for over 20 years. We don’t just give you wise, accurate accounting services and advice, we have established initiatives with strategic partners, across legal, immigration, industry specialists, business consultants, to conquer your strategic goals.
We become your trusted advisor, a business partnership to get you ready to do business in Australia. We help you coordinate everything, from business management, sound advice, key government contacts, angel investors and venture capitalists. Going beyond the commercial manager role, whatever your requirements are, we search for the answers and get back to you, every time. We share our contacts list to connect you with other people and businesses for real, direct help.
Set up business in Australia
Establishing a business in Australia, includes our accounting services –
- Company incorporation – we help you navigate between branch or subsidiary.
- Taxation – enlist and report all tax obligations
- Bank account set up
- Company secretarial services
- Resident Director Services
- Registered office services
- Hiring employees
Doing business in Australia
Once you have established your business in Australia, we can provide the following accounting services:
- Cloud Accounting – our cloud software and services – Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, SAP, Netsuite, make it easy for you to see exactly where your business is at and where it is going. Our value-added accounting services such as bookkeeping, GSuite and other collaboration tools, go beyond the needs of accounting to provide you with the numbers your business needs to stay on the pulse.
- Taxation services and advice – stay on top of your taxation obligations and find new ways to minimise your tax burdens. This includes completion of Business Activity Statements (BAS), PAYG, FBT and WET tax reporting. State payroll taxes inc NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD, SA, WA.
- Accounting Compliance – relax, knowing that your t’s are crossed and your i’s are dotted with the Australian Taxation Office, ASIC and other legal entities.
- Accounts Functions – accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, can all be handled inhouse at Abdera, an efficient way to outsource your accounting to save big dollars and hours of time.
- Financial reporting – preparation of high-level reporting to head office and senior management teams. See exactly where your Australian business is and most importantly where it is heading. We highlight any areas of concerns and trends to focus on growth so you can capitalise on business changes.
- Other accounting services – Asset management, credit control, audit preparation, cash flow reporting, company health check
- Virtual CFO services – perform company health checks for clear, big picture and future analysis of your business and industry trends.
Why set up business in Australia?
Australia has seen unprecedented success for over 28 years, a new record for developed economies. With low government debt, the large, mixed-market economy, is based on diverse services and technology sectors.
With a highly skilled workforce (40% of adults are university educated), and in 2018 became the country with the highest median wealth per capita in the world.
Australia’s access and close relationships with Asia, makes Australia a great location to access and expand business in the Asia Pacific region.
Let’s not miss any opportunities your business may have in Australia. Call us on +61 2 8916 6259 or contact us today to get started.